There are a few basic criterions for admission.
The minimum age required to become eligible resident of PANCHAWOTI is 60 years for dependent and 65 years for independent .
2. Medical Fitness:
- The resident should be mentally fit. He/she should not be suffering from Dementia, Alzheimer disease or any type of psychiatric disorder.
- The resident should not be suffering from any infectious or transferable disease.
- To become a resident, he/she need to go through the medical screening by the board assigned.
People of all the nationalities are welcome at PANCHAWOTI. The following relevant documents are required:
- Citizenship certificate for the Nepali citizen.
- A copy of the passport with valid visa for the foreign national.